Saturday, 4 February 2012

New Year's Eve.


New Year’s Eve, already? I can’t believe that an entire year has passed so quickly, truly time flies! A whole year of life has just passed, has it gone to waste? Did I use my time well? It’s weird how everyone else is planning their New Year’s Eve plans and I’m lying in bed asking myself these silly questions, but as I’ve come to learn every second in life is valuable life don’t give us me a guaranty that I’ll still be alive tomorrow. In consequence, I’m a person who believes that change is progress and that if a person doesn’t change he will never grow and achieve any type of greatness in life. That is why, each year I premeditated a New Year’s resolution list to preclude myself from being a placid person who wastes his life on nothingness!

Anyway, let me share with you some resolute decisions I took this year: Firstly, I shall no longer be lax or inadvertent in my studies, secondly I shall appreciate the blessing in my life such as my family, friends and privileges  and lastly, I will do my best to seize each opportunity of happiness I can grasp ! Obviously, words are pretty but as the saying says ‘Actions speak louder than words’ , I’m not the type of people who simply says something than neglects it the day after, my word is my commitment and I will do my best to keep these promises.

 As for my hopes and ambitions for this upcoming year, I only wish that it be better than the last and that I avoid my mistakes of the past. Anyway, I’ve wasted enough time, its new year’s eve , it’s time to have fun, party hard , get drunk and score chicks. Kidding, I’ll probably just go watch some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment