Sunday, 5 February 2012

Globalization


Globalization? What is this abstract concept? In fact, globalization defines a phenomenon that aims to achieve a sort of world homogeneousness. How is that even possible? Humans were blissed with the gift of a mind to be unique and create new thing regularly. 

Obviously, creating uniformity in the world can be seen as a pejorative or meliorate concept, it depends on how we see things. On a positive side, globalization gives the chance for developing countries to advance and prosper their economy, which is off course a good thing! On the negative side, this notion precludes the fact that each country has its own culture which is what makes each state unique. Also, if commerce was globalized, probably the powerful countries who possess considerable wealth will be the ones in control and this will create injustice toward the developing countries and can present them with problems.  

From my point of view, globalization is more likely to be a negative theory that prevents individualism and each country having its own culture; can you imagine a world where we’re all the same?  I think it would be a very horrible thing and that is why I am against globalization but I do believe if it is used in the purpose of good (helping other countries grow and develop ) it would be a noble thing that I would encourage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment